CatAdopts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM RULES - Please read before posting!

2 posters

Go down

FORUM RULES - Please read before posting! Empty FORUM RULES - Please read before posting!

Post  therougecat 23/02/09, 01:40 am

~THE RULES~
Yup. Rules. Nobody likes 'em. But every good site needs rules so the site doesn't fall into chaos!

Key:
If a rule is green, then if you break it, you will only be issued a warning.
If a rule is orange, then if you are caught breaking it 3 times, you will be banned.
If a rule is red, then you will be banned right away without warning.

1. Treat other members respectfully. Be nice so we can keep our forums and site happy! Very Happy Cat

2. Use good language. Don't post swear words or anything offensive.

3. Keep this PG-13. Don't post inappropriate pictures or information.
4. Post in the right forums! This will help keep our forum neat and tidy. It also helps people to find your post Happy Cat

5. Please don't spam! Don't ask people to click your pets, no matter how close to dying it is.

If you have any rules you think need to be added, post a reply to this thread or PM me.

Thanks for keeping our forums nice and happy!
~therougecat~
therougecat
therougecat
Admin

http://catadopts.com

Back to top Go down

FORUM RULES - Please read before posting! Empty What about........................

Post  Sassette 01/06/09, 02:28 pm

You cannot go off of the topic (such as talking about what you ate at McDonald's during a Role-Play)? I think of GOOD ones every now and then XD Happy Cat Smiling Cat Grinning Cat Very Happy Cat Serious Cat Angry Cat Sad Cat Talking Cat Cat LOL JUST showing you that I like the rule I made up!

P.S. How did you get the text to do that? You know, the "~THE RULES~" part?

Last edited by Sassette on 21/06/09, 01:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : thing again)
Sassette
Sassette

Back to top Go down