CatAdopts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A link to each person's list of cats on the Featured Adoptables thing.

3 posters

Go down

A link to each person's list of cats on the Featured Adoptables thing. Empty A link to each person's list of cats on the Featured Adoptables thing.

Post  SunsetVWF026 04/04/09, 01:11 am

I was thinking that maybe there should be a page for every user's list of cats, and that you would be able to access it from the Featured Adoptables sidebar.

SunsetVWF026

Back to top Go down

A link to each person's list of cats on the Featured Adoptables thing. Empty Re: A link to each person's list of cats on the Featured Adoptables thing.

Post  therougecat 04/04/09, 06:19 pm

Very neat idea, I'll ask BMR777 if he could feature that in the next version of the code. (BMR777 is the person who wrote the code that I use for the site.)
therougecat
therougecat
Admin

http://catadopts.com

Back to top Go down

A link to each person's list of cats on the Featured Adoptables thing. Empty Re: A link to each person's list of cats on the Featured Adoptables thing.

Post  Sassette 30/06/09, 10:25 pm

o
|
^
/__\
Sassette
Sassette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down