CatAdopts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Kitten Forever" and a few other questions

2 posters

Go down

"Kitten Forever" and a few other questions Empty "Kitten Forever" and a few other questions

Post  SunsetVWF026 15/04/09, 12:10 am

You said that "Kitten Forever" came along with the Easter cats...Does this mean that it immediately 'infects' every single other cat on your list of adoptables, making them kittens forever?

And my wind elemental cat egg is at Level 2 that says it's the max level...Did it get infected by Kitten Forever or did something just happen with the coding?

SunsetVWF026

Back to top Go down

"Kitten Forever" and a few other questions Empty Re: "Kitten Forever" and a few other questions

Post  therougecat 15/04/09, 09:34 pm

Kitten Forever doesn't affect all other cats - that would be way too complicated to do. Just the easter cats so far. (And a birthday gift for my real-life friend.)

And your "Max Level" thing, other people mentioned that on the coding site, it was just a glitch with the coding. 8 is actually the maximum level any cat will ever reach.
therougecat
therougecat
Admin

http://catadopts.com

Back to top Go down

"Kitten Forever" and a few other questions Empty Re: "Kitten Forever" and a few other questions

Post  SunsetVWF026 16/04/09, 02:57 am

Oh.
It would be nice if Kitten Forever was contagious, though...Twisted Evil Very Happy
Thanks!

SunsetVWF026

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down